Flatiron Hot! News & Bulletin Now on Facebook
- Eric Shapiro
- On November 14, 2012
First and foremost, thanks so much for all your support and attention thus far! We couldn’t have made it this far without you. Now, help us build our social media presence by liking our new Facebook page. And if you haven’t already, follow us on Twitter (@FlatIronHot & @EricShapiro3). Read on to find out all our Facebook page has to offer, including special deals and discounts on local office space, dining and nightlife venues.
Ever since its inception over the summer, Flatiron Hot! News and Bulletin has been generating considerable buzz, with each of our posts drawing hundreds of hits from interested parties like you (not to toot our own horns or anything). We have covered local events, reviewed neighborhood art exhibitions, and offered political commentary that appeals to all New Yorkers, not just residents of the neighborhood from which we draw our name.
Up until now, we have devoted most of our time and energy to reporting and writing the quality content that you have come to depend on. Some of you have followed us on Twitter, for which we are honored and grateful (if you haven’t, then hop aboard by following us at @FlatIronHot and @EricShapiro3).
Most blogs start their social media campaigns with Facebook and then move on to Twitter. However, being a bunch of habitual nonconformists, we decided to do the whole thing in reverse.
Now, we have a Facebook page to complement our presence on Twitter. You can like/follow us on Facebook for up-to-the-minute local news updates and full access to all of our articles. That being said, we want our Facebook page to be more than just a platform for our own self-promotion. In addition, we would like our blog to serve as a venue for conversation and debate regarding not only our content, but issues relevant to the neighborhood and New York City as a whole.
In the near future, we also plan on providing special offers (gift certificates for local bars and restaurants, free tickets, great deals on office space) to encourage our readers to take advantage of all this wonderful neighborhood has to offer, whether you’re in the area for business or just here to have a good time.
But first, there’s the matter of cultivating a robust online presence. That’s where you come in. If you visit our blog regularly or even just happen to stumble upon it in a Google search, please do us the honor of following us on Twitter (@FlatIronHot & @EricShapiro3) for access to our content and special offers. It’s not easy task getting a new blog up and running, but with your help, we are confident that we can be a source of local news and editorials for years to come.
So what are you waiting for? Like our Facebook page and join in on the discussion. You know you want to.
- Assistant General Manager job at HIGH-GROWTH STARTUP (Flatiron) May 24, 2017To View this Job and Apply: Click Here One Liner: Headquarters as a service. Description: Knotel is a venture-backed startup that is changing the market for commercial real estate. Led by a team of veteran founders, Knotel designs for the ways comp […]
- OPEN CALL FOH/ BOH (Flatiron) May 24, 2017OPEN CALL - TODAY at 3:00PM 30 W. 26th Street, between 6th Ave. & Broadway HIRING: COOKS HOSTS SERVERS DELIVERY OPERATORS Fine dining or NYC hospitality experience required Full Availability (Nights and Weekends) Great Benefits and Pay Opportu […]
- Marta Seeks Sous Chef (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Executive Chef Joe Tarasco is looking for a talented and motivated sous chef. Our restaurant is inspired by the tradition of rustic Italian wood-fire cooking. The kitchen is equipped with two wood-burning pizza ovens and a 9-foot long, custom-built o […]
- Limpadores por medio tiempo Inmediatamente(212)-921-2364 (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Se busca trabajadores de limpieza imediatamente Para horas de dia y de noche Llama show contact info Por favor venga a la oficina para llenar la aplicación Busy Bee Cleaning Service de Lunes- Jueves 9am-3pm 1133 Broadway Suite 412 NY, NY 10001
- health coach/client care coordinator - chiropractic/nutrition office (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Summary: Supports nutrition practice by maintaining seamless support of our nutritional clients as soon as the "report of findings" has been created by doctor all the way through to the completion of their prescribed protocol. Assists in all aspects […]
- Haymaker Seeks Prep Cooks and Line Cooks (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Immediate openings for line cooks at Haymaker Bar and Kitchen, specializing in small plates and craft beer.We are currently expanding our menu and undergoing some exciting changes as a restaurant. This is a great opportunity for a cook who likes the […]
- OPEN CALL FOH/ BOH (Flatiron) May 23, 2017OPEN CALL - TOMORROW 05/23/2017 at 3:00PM 30 W. 26th Street, between 6th Ave. & Broadway HIRING: COOKS HOSTS SERVERS DELIVERY OPERATORS Fine dining or NYC hospitality experience required Full Availability (Nights and Weekends) Great Benefits a […]
- Developer Marketing Manager (Flatiron) May 23, 2017Insight is looking for a dynamic and driven Developer Marketing Manager to grow our developer community and, as our first full-time marketing hire, lead our engineering marketing efforts company-wide. As the Developer Marketing Manager, you will be […]