Flatiron Hot! News & Bulletin Now on Facebook
- Eric Shapiro
- On November 14, 2012
First and foremost, thanks so much for all your support and attention thus far! We couldn’t have made it this far without you. Now, help us build our social media presence by liking our new Facebook page. And if you haven’t already, follow us on Twitter (@FlatIronHot & @EricShapiro3). Read on to find out all our Facebook page has to offer, including special deals and discounts on local office space, dining and nightlife venues.
Ever since its inception over the summer, Flatiron Hot! News and Bulletin has been generating considerable buzz, with each of our posts drawing hundreds of hits from interested parties like you (not to toot our own horns or anything). We have covered local events, reviewed neighborhood art exhibitions, and offered political commentary that appeals to all New Yorkers, not just residents of the neighborhood from which we draw our name.
Up until now, we have devoted most of our time and energy to reporting and writing the quality content that you have come to depend on. Some of you have followed us on Twitter, for which we are honored and grateful (if you haven’t, then hop aboard by following us at @FlatIronHot and @EricShapiro3).
Most blogs start their social media campaigns with Facebook and then move on to Twitter. However, being a bunch of habitual nonconformists, we decided to do the whole thing in reverse.
Now, we have a Facebook page to complement our presence on Twitter. You can like/follow us on Facebook for up-to-the-minute local news updates and full access to all of our articles. That being said, we want our Facebook page to be more than just a platform for our own self-promotion. In addition, we would like our blog to serve as a venue for conversation and debate regarding not only our content, but issues relevant to the neighborhood and New York City as a whole.
In the near future, we also plan on providing special offers (gift certificates for local bars and restaurants, free tickets, great deals on office space) to encourage our readers to take advantage of all this wonderful neighborhood has to offer, whether you’re in the area for business or just here to have a good time.
But first, there’s the matter of cultivating a robust online presence. That’s where you come in. If you visit our blog regularly or even just happen to stumble upon it in a Google search, please do us the honor of following us on Twitter (@FlatIronHot & @EricShapiro3) for access to our content and special offers. It’s not easy task getting a new blog up and running, but with your help, we are confident that we can be a source of local news and editorials for years to come.
So what are you waiting for? Like our Facebook page and join in on the discussion. You know you want to.
- Host/Hostess For NY SUGARFISH by Sushi Nozawa and Cashier for KAZUNORI (Flatiron) July 20, 2017SUGARFISH by Sushi Nozawa and KAZUNORI The Original Handroll Bar are looking for friendly, energetic people for Front of House positions in our first location in NYC. You must have a positive attitude and work well in fast paced environments. We look […]
- CALLING ALL BACK-WAITERS!!!!! JOIN OUR COMMUNITY (Flatiron) July 20, 2017BACK WAITER - THE ASSEMBLAGE NOMAD Company Name: The Assemblage Location: 114 West 25th St Department: Food and Beverage Employment Type: Full- Time Job Title: Back Waiter Reporting structure: F&B Management WHO WE ARE The Assemblage is a col […]
- Calling All Barista Cashiers!!!!!!! (Flatiron) July 20, 2017BARISTA CASHIER - THE ASSEMBLAGE NOMAD Company Name: The Assemblage Location: 114 West 25th St Department: Food and Beverage Employment Type: Full- Time Job Title: Barista Cashier Reporting structure: Food and Beverage Management WHO WE ARE T […]
- Marta Seeks Assembly Cooks (Flatiron) July 20, 2017Executive Chef Joe Tarasco is looking for talented and motivated Assembly Cooks. This position starts at $14/hr in addition to a full benefits package. Assembly Cooks will be responsible for preparing and finishing ready-to-eat items for customers in […]
- Marta Seeks Line Cook (Flatiron) July 20, 2017Executive Chef Joe Tarasco is looking for talented and motivated Line Cooks. Our restaurant is inspired by the tradition of rustic Italian wood-fire cooking. The kitchen is equipped with two wood-burning pizza ovens and a 9-foot long, custom-built op […]
- Maialino/Marta Open Call Friday July 21st from 12PM to 2PM (Flatiron) July 20, 2017Maialino & Marta are hosting an OPEN CALL Tomorrow! We are looking for the following positions to join our growing family: Baristas (Previous Professional Experience Required; Counter Culture/Joe Coffee Training Preferred) Servers (Previous Serving […]
- Front Desk Sales/Guest Care & Salon Assistant Needed (2 positions) (Flatiron) July 20, 2017Upscale Hair Salon and Spa seeking a Front Desk Sale/Guest Care Associate and SALON ASSISTANT Front Desk Sales/Guest Care position available for a multi-service salon company. Must enjoy and excel at sales offerings, and have a charismatic, friendly […]
- Sales Coordinator - The Roger Hotel (Flatiron) July 20, 2017The Sales Coordinator's duty is to support the sales team's efforts to drive revenue into the hotel, by efficiently answering phones, taking inquiries, offering support with proposals and contracts, communicating with operations teams, and overall ma […]