8 Can’t-Miss Holiday Events in the Flatiron District
By the NYCSCC Flatiron Hot News Editorial Staff
There’s nothing like New York City during the holidays, especially in NYC’s thriving Flatiron District. From shows to competitions to events, there’s always something happening nearby, which is what makes the NYC Seminar and Conference Center such a desirable location. After visiting the spacious, high-tech conference center for your monthly, quarterly, or end-of-the-year meeting, be sure to stick around and catch any one of these crazy, exciting, only-in-NYC events in the neighborhood!
The historic Flatiron District has happenings of every variety going on for the month of December. Some of NYCSCC’s favorite highlights for this season past and present include:
- Small Business Saturday, November 30th, featuring an incredible prize wheel from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.!
- Shake Shack Hot Chocolate Giveaway, Wednesday, December 4th from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Balloon Artist & Holiday Characters, Friday, December 6th from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Ugliest Sweater Competition, Tuesday, December 10that 6:30 p.m.
- New York Theatre Ballet, Saturday, December 14th at 6 p.m.
- Jazz Standard Presents Matt Wilson’s Tree-O & Hot Cider from Blue Smoke, Wednesday, December 18th, beginning at 5 p.m.
- Food Drive for City Harvest, Thursday, December 19th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.!
- Candy Cane Event, Monday, December 23rd from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
All of these exciting events and more are taking place just steps away from the NYCSCC this season. When you’re in town for a business-related seminar, or renting top-tier auditoriums, meeting rooms, or banquet facilities to suit your company’s needs, the NYC Seminar and Conference Center has the facilities for you. To learn more about renting conference rooms from the convenient Flatiron location this season, call (646) 336-4409 or visit the website today! To see additional Flatiron District events for the month of December, click here.