PLJ’s Todd in the Morning Show Hits Flatiron and Sleepy’s with Trivia Quiz, Prizes!
- Tod Shapiro
- On April 25, 2014
By Tod Shapiro and the Flatiron Hot! News Staff
It’s spring and that means it’s time for all the TV and radio personalities to take to the streets of the Flatiron District and connect with the fans and well-wishers. Today, in front of Sleepy’s on 23rd Street near 6th Avenue, a stone’s throw from the Flatiron Building and Madison Square Park, some of the Todd in the Morning Show’s intrepid staffers (WPLJ is 95.5 on the dial) were manning a table and giving away prizes, in the form of some hot DVD movies and TV shows – provided you could answer some trivia questions on your favorite rock stars, TV shows, and pop artists. Yours truly was stumped when he couldn’t name two out of three judges on the Voice and American Idol … Alas, I could name only J Lo, not realizing Simon is gone! I did come away with a handy PLJ fridge magnet for my troubles. Get out and try your luck, in front of Sleepy’s – look for the fancy van – you can’t miss it. If you can’t get there, check out our quick video to see the flavor.
- Modern British Gem - THE CLOCKTOWER - seeks Managers & Sous Chefs! (Flatiron) May 21, 2017The Clocktower, acclaimed restaurant from James Beard Outstanding Restaurateur 2017 Stephen Starr and Jason Atherton , the celebrated, Michelin-starred chef from London, is now adding MANAGERS & SOUS CHEFS to our stellar team! WE SEEK HOSPITALITY PRO […]
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) May 21, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre […]
- Popular Dog Daycare Seeking Experienced Dog Bather (Flatiron) May 21, 2017We are a popular Dog Daycare looking for an experienced dog bather to join our grooming team. An ideal candidate should have the following: minimum of two years of experience in dog bathing is required, someone who has a flexible schedule (must be ab […]
- HIRING FOR All Positions - HILL COUNTRY BBQ (Flatiron) May 21, 2017Hill Country Barbecue Market- 30 W. 26th Street, between 6th Ave. & Broadway Hiring for: BOH and FOH positions SEEKING BBQ LOVERS who are FUN FRIENDLY HARDWORKING LEADER RELIABLE FOOD FANATICSCome share our passion for authentic food, music and […]
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) May 20, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre […]
- Early morning sushi chef & kitchen helpers (Flatiron) May 20, 2017We are looking for motivated individuals who are seeking opportunities in a rapidly growing company. There are full/part time positions available with AM/PM shifts. We offer various positions with competitive rates and benefit programs. Individuals w […]
- Host/Hostess For NY SUGARFISH by Sushi Nozawa (Flatiron) May 20, 2017SUGARFISH by Sushi Nozawa is looking for friendly, energetic people for Front of House positions in our first location in NYC. You must have a positive attitude and work well in fast paced environments. We look for full availability. Please send a co […]
- CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Flatiron) May 20, 2017Looking for a Medical Assistant to start immediately at a Gastroenterologist Practice. Must be able to start at 7:30 on Monday, Thursday and every other Tues. Other start times 8:30am. Controlling the flow of the recovery room, doing blood draws, sto […]