Flatiron Business NYCSCC Uses Duda Mobile to Build Cutting-Edge Mobile Site
- Eric Shapiro
- On June 17, 2015
Reported by the Flatiron Hot! News Editorial Staff
NYC Seminar and Conference Center, Flatiron Hot! News’ corporate sponsor, reports on their newly redesigned and updated mobile web site in their most recent press release sent out to their customers.
“We’ve entered the mobile era.” You’ve probably heard that one before. And yet, even as we use our mobile devices to scratch all kinds of itches we didn’t even know we had a few years ago, event planning has remained frustratingly behind the times. But not at NYCSCC. We know that you rely on your mobile hardware and phones to do more, and we see no reason why booking a room at a conference center should be an exception! The fast-paced nature of event planning can make it impractical to handle everything from your desktop. NYCSCC’s new mobile site places cutting-edge event management technology in the palm of your hand, allowing you to enjoy the freedom and flexibility of planning your event on the go.
It’s not hard to make a mobile site. But it’s hard to get it right!
NYCSCC’s mobile site, designed by an award-winning mobile developer with industry-leading mobile development platform DudaMobile, is the real deal. It has an intuitive interface, ensuring quick, easy access to information. No need to sift through unwieldy drop-down menus packed with unnecessary links. No need to worry about superfluous, oversized images that waste your time and crash your browser. Buttons are the name of the game. And if you know how to read, you’ll know where each button will take you (hint: somewhere good!). Our mobile site is an extension of our guiding philosophy: simplicity and flexibility can go hand in hand. And sometimes they should.
Built for the Small Screen!
Although NYCSCC’s mobile site has been optimized and slimmed down for the mobile platform’s smaller-sized screens, it still has the same functionality as our classic desktop site. You can see our pricing, access hi-rez pictures and videos of all our spaces, schedule a site tour, reserve your space, order your catering, and book and pay on-line right from your mobile device. Need we mention the live news feed from our sponsored Flatiron Hot! News blog, with deals and news about what’s happening after hours in our exciting neighborhood? And of course, you have access to the same “3 Ways to Book”approach as our full desktop site, employing industry-leading technology from Happy Desk, Form Site, and Tripleseat, including our excellent cloud-based, real time event planning portal that allows you to monitor your event logistics as they fall into place!
For details on our spaces and to arrange a site tour call us at 1-800-326-5494 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our new mobile site and see just how easy it is. You can rest easy about your events – then you can go back to playing Angry Birds!
- Dr Smood Hiring Baristas (Flatiron) June 22, 2017Click on the following link to apply to work at Dr Smood: Apply Here Dr Smood, the health company, is a pioneering boutique-cafe experience, where passion and purpose come together to go beyond selling just organic foods, providing delicious superf […]
- SALES MANAGER - THE ASSEMBLAGE NOMAD (Flatiron) June 22, 2017SALES MANAGER - THE ASSEMBLAGE NOMAD Company Name: The Assemblage Location: 114 West 25th St Department: Sales Employment Type: Full- Time Job Title: Sales Manager NoMad Reporting structure: General Manager at NoMad WHO WE ARE The Assemblage […]
- Electrical Daftsperson (Flatiron) June 22, 2017P.A. Collins PE, an MEP Consulting Engineering firm, with a wide variety of projects seeks CAD/BIM operator, 2-3 years experience minimum in drafting building systems. Experience in electrical trade a must: circuiting of general light and power and d […]
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) June 22, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre […]
- Barback (Flatiron) June 21, 2017Society Billiards + Bar is looking for a full time barback to join our team. Society Billiards + Bar is an upscale billiards club located in the heart of the Flatiron where we specialize in providing our valued guests with a unique social experience […]
- Restaurant Franchise Operations Intern (Flatiron) June 21, 2017Aurify Brands At Aurify Brands, our goal is to develop and retain a best-in-class team that encourages personal and professional growth, entrepreneurship, and team loyalty. We offer a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. […]
- Line Cook - Made Nice (Flatiron) June 21, 2017Made Nice , the new counter service restaurant from Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara offers a menu that focuses on fresh, seasonal ingredients and incorporates the same flavors and techniques that we use at our sister restaurants, Eleven Madison Par […]
- Interior Design Job Captain (Flatiron) June 21, 2017Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Job Captain in our New York City office. The Interior Design Job Captain assists the Project Manager or Architect in the management of multiple interior architecture projects. Candidate must have: […]