Go West, Young Man – Win a Free Trip to Anaheim if You Can Surf the Flatiron Beach – Today Until 2 PM!
- Tod Shapiro
- On June 24, 2015
By Tod Shapiro and edited by the Flatiron Hot! News Editorial Staff
A sunny Wednesday morning’s stroll to work via 23rd Street and Mad Square Park presented this reporter with the by-now expected “unexpected” PR and publicity media extravaganza of the ad
industry’s love affair with our neighborhood and its favorite landmark. An eye-catching and colorful sight – a huge mural depicting a breaking wave, not on the seashore, but right in the Flatiron District’s South Public Plaza, surrounded by crowds of tanned and buff California PR staffers! Yes, it’s that time of year again, and the PR and ad agency flacks are out in force pitching their clients’ wares for Flatiron residents. Hang ten on the simulated wave, get your picture taken, post to the hashtag #visitanaheim and you are eligible to win an all-expenses-paid vacation to Anaheim, California and all its great sights! It’s all part of the City of Anaheim’s efforts to boost tourism – see their website www.visitanaheim.org to find out all about it. The staff is there to assist all comers with their surfing efforts, and take both pix and videos – lots of fun! Check it out by 2 PM today and see for yourself, or if you can’t be there, check out Flatiron Hot! News’ quick video clip of today’s events – yes, that is yours truly on the Board in the red shirt!
- Pondicheri Restaurant Seeking Porter/Dishwasher! (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Pondicheri seeking hard-working PM full time porter/dishwasher asap. We are an all day contemporary Indian restaurant open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Stop by any time from 11am-8pm any day for an interview/trail or please e-mail to set up time wi […]
- Optician (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Full and or part time optician/ frame stylist for busy optical store. Full and or part time optical lab technician. Minimum of 5 years experience for both positions.
- HOSTS - Cote Korean Steakhouse hiring Hosts (Flatiron) July 22, 2017COTE KOREAN STEAKHOUSE A new restaurant offering a high-energy, high-quality, and HIGH-EXCITEMENT Guest experience in the Flatiron. We are seeking exceptional service professionals to join the Team. An Ideal candidate for Host is a person with : 1 […]
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre […]
- 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training - Work Exchange (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Are you looking for the flexibility to design the life that you want? We are now accepting applications for our 200Hr Teacher Training Program, at our studio located at 112 E 23rd Street Suite 200 between Park and Lexington Avenues. DATES: 4 week […]
- Seeking Housekeepers for NeueHouse Madison Square (Flatiron) July 21, 2017NeueHouse is hiring Housekeeping Attendants! About Our Company: NeueHouse is a private, membership-only, co-working space for entrepreneurial creatives. We combine the efficiency of an intelligently designed space with thoughtful service to create […]
- Beautiful fully equipped room for rent in Flatiron (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Hello all! I am looking for an esthetician/ massage therapist/ eyelash extension/ microblading/waxing technician to rent my newly renovated and fully decorated space in a Flatiron wellness center. The space is available for rent Sunday, Monday, Tues […]
- The NoMad - Receiver (Flatiron) July 21, 2017The NoMad , a casually elegant, Michelin-starred restaurant from Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara is looking for a Receiver to accept deliveries and maintain the kitchen's storage areas. The ideal candidate has a commitment to excellence and a desir […]