Webinar: “Creating a Successful Social Media Strategy”
- Flatironhot Contributor
- On July 22, 2015
Reported by Ameena Makhdoomi and the Flatiron Hot! News Editorial Staff
A webinar hosted by Townsquared and Nicole Kroese of Likeable Local happened earlier today at 9 am PST/ 12 pm EST. The presentation included a ton of great advice, including solutions for keeping and gaining clients using social media. The webinar was an hour long and was hosted by Townsquared and Crystal Coleman using a Zoom application for the conference among audiences from coast to coast. Crystal introduced the speaker and presenter, Nicole Kroese, who works for Likeable Local. The company’s goal is to help small and medium-sized businesses create, enhance, and manage their social media presence using their Likeable Hub.
The part of the webinar that most interested me was when Nicole spoke about the importance of connecting with your audience/customers. For example: listening and asking your audience their opinions about different products, approaches, advice, and any questions they may have will add to the trust and brand reliability of the company.
As part of the Eventbrite page, I completed the webinar with knowledge in:
- Understanding why social media marketing is important for your business
- Determining why customers follow you on social and how to get them to engage
- Creating a strategic social strategy that fits into your schedule
- Learning about social advertising and social customer service
Throughout the presentation, there was a contest via Twitter for participants to tweet live and whomever had the most tweets would win a prize of two books that have more information about the importance of using social media for marketing.
Townsquared is also hosting a few other webinar events:
- Better Business: Actionable SEO Wins that Grow Your Business
- August 12, 2015 9am PST
- Welcome Walkthrough
- August 13, 2015 8am PST (every second Thursday)
- Better Business: Get the Cheese – Qualifying and Applying for Government and Corporate Programs
- September, date TBA
To register: sign up at http://blog.townsqd.com/events
Overall, this was a great presentation and I was able to gain some knowledge on a very important part of the rapidly changing marketing industry.
- Prep Cook & Kitchen helpers with benefits and growth opportunities (Flatiron) October 22, 2017We are looking for energetic, and articulate individuals who are seeking a career in the restaurant business. Sushi experience is not necessary but 1 year or more in any back of house experience preferred. Our compensations will be highly competitive ...
- Call Center Customer Service/ Retention Specialist - FT (Flatiron) October 21, 2017RRH Energy Services is a New York based energy services management company overseeing businesses across several states. These companies include Kiwi Energy, Spring Power and Gas and Arrow Energy. The Ecogold loyalty program services these companies a ...
- Call Center Customer Service/ Loyalty Specialist - FULL TIME (Flatiron) October 21, 2017RRH Energy Services is a New York based energy services management company overseeing businesses across several states. These companies include Kiwi Energy, Spring Power and Gas and Arrow Energy. The Ecogold loyalty program services these companies a ...
- Bondi Sushi is Hiring - OPEN CALL FOR ALL POSITIONS (Flatiron) October 21, 2017Thank you for taking the time to read this. We are opening a radically transparent, sustainable, made-to-order sushi concept. We have assembled an amazing team including a world-class Sushi Chef, highly experienced general manager, celebrated archite ...
- Sales Associates Wanted- Gap 17th and 5th Now Hiring (Flatiron) October 20, 2017Looking for fashionable, outgoing, engaging people to work at Gap 17th and 5th in the heart of Flatiron/Chelsea/Union Square. Sales, Stock, Visual, Leadership, etc. If interested, please come by for an on the spot interview on Saturday 10/21 anytim ...
- El Rey Annex hiring for kitchen positions! Line Cook/Prep Cook (Flatiron) October 20, 2017El Rey is a celebrated one-of-a-kind cafe/restaurant in the heart of the Lower East Side. We're excited to announce that we will be opening a second location at the corner of Madison and 26th, and we're seeking an all star staff to join us. check ou ...
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) October 20, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre ...
- Line Cook - John Dory Oyster Bar Immediate Hire! (Flatiron) October 20, 2017The John Dory Oyster Bar is recruiting is looking for line cooks for immediate hire! Candidates should have the following experience: • At least 1 year experience in 1-3 star restaurants • A strong sense of urgency • Willingness to learn, and ...