Webinar: “Creating a Successful Social Media Strategy”
- Flatironhot Contributor
- On July 22, 2015
Reported by Ameena Makhdoomi and the Flatiron Hot! News Editorial Staff
A webinar hosted by Townsquared and Nicole Kroese of Likeable Local happened earlier today at 9 am PST/ 12 pm EST. The presentation included a ton of great advice, including solutions for keeping and gaining clients using social media. The webinar was an hour long and was hosted by Townsquared and Crystal Coleman using a Zoom application for the conference among audiences from coast to coast. Crystal introduced the speaker and presenter, Nicole Kroese, who works for Likeable Local. The company’s goal is to help small and medium-sized businesses create, enhance, and manage their social media presence using their Likeable Hub.
The part of the webinar that most interested me was when Nicole spoke about the importance of connecting with your audience/customers. For example: listening and asking your audience their opinions about different products, approaches, advice, and any questions they may have will add to the trust and brand reliability of the company.
As part of the Eventbrite page, I completed the webinar with knowledge in:
- Understanding why social media marketing is important for your business
- Determining why customers follow you on social and how to get them to engage
- Creating a strategic social strategy that fits into your schedule
- Learning about social advertising and social customer service
Throughout the presentation, there was a contest via Twitter for participants to tweet live and whomever had the most tweets would win a prize of two books that have more information about the importance of using social media for marketing.
Townsquared is also hosting a few other webinar events:
- Better Business: Actionable SEO Wins that Grow Your Business
- August 12, 2015 9am PST
- Welcome Walkthrough
- August 13, 2015 8am PST (every second Thursday)
- Better Business: Get the Cheese – Qualifying and Applying for Government and Corporate Programs
- September, date TBA
To register: sign up at http://blog.townsqd.com/events
Overall, this was a great presentation and I was able to gain some knowledge on a very important part of the rapidly changing marketing industry.
- Assistant General Manager job at HIGH-GROWTH STARTUP (Flatiron) May 24, 2017To View this Job and Apply: Click Here One Liner: Headquarters as a service. Description: Knotel is a venture-backed startup that is changing the market for commercial real estate. Led by a team of veteran founders, Knotel designs for the ways comp […]
- OPEN CALL FOH/ BOH (Flatiron) May 24, 2017OPEN CALL - TODAY at 3:00PM 30 W. 26th Street, between 6th Ave. & Broadway HIRING: COOKS HOSTS SERVERS DELIVERY OPERATORS Fine dining or NYC hospitality experience required Full Availability (Nights and Weekends) Great Benefits and Pay Opportu […]
- Marta Seeks Sous Chef (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Executive Chef Joe Tarasco is looking for a talented and motivated sous chef. Our restaurant is inspired by the tradition of rustic Italian wood-fire cooking. The kitchen is equipped with two wood-burning pizza ovens and a 9-foot long, custom-built o […]
- Limpadores por medio tiempo Inmediatamente(212)-921-2364 (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Se busca trabajadores de limpieza imediatamente Para horas de dia y de noche Llama show contact info Por favor venga a la oficina para llenar la aplicación Busy Bee Cleaning Service de Lunes- Jueves 9am-3pm 1133 Broadway Suite 412 NY, NY 10001
- health coach/client care coordinator - chiropractic/nutrition office (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Summary: Supports nutrition practice by maintaining seamless support of our nutritional clients as soon as the "report of findings" has been created by doctor all the way through to the completion of their prescribed protocol. Assists in all aspects […]
- Haymaker Seeks Prep Cooks and Line Cooks (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Immediate openings for line cooks at Haymaker Bar and Kitchen, specializing in small plates and craft beer.We are currently expanding our menu and undergoing some exciting changes as a restaurant. This is a great opportunity for a cook who likes the […]
- OPEN CALL FOH/ BOH (Flatiron) May 23, 2017OPEN CALL - TOMORROW 05/23/2017 at 3:00PM 30 W. 26th Street, between 6th Ave. & Broadway HIRING: COOKS HOSTS SERVERS DELIVERY OPERATORS Fine dining or NYC hospitality experience required Full Availability (Nights and Weekends) Great Benefits a […]
- Developer Marketing Manager (Flatiron) May 23, 2017Insight is looking for a dynamic and driven Developer Marketing Manager to grow our developer community and, as our first full-time marketing hire, lead our engineering marketing efforts company-wide. As the Developer Marketing Manager, you will be […]