Webinar: “Creating a Successful Social Media Strategy”
- Flatironhot Contributor
- On July 22, 2015
Reported by Ameena Makhdoomi and the Flatiron Hot! News Editorial Staff
A webinar hosted by Townsquared and Nicole Kroese of Likeable Local happened earlier today at 9 am PST/ 12 pm EST. The presentation included a ton of great advice, including solutions for keeping and gaining clients using social media. The webinar was an hour long and was hosted by Townsquared and Crystal Coleman using a Zoom application for the conference among audiences from coast to coast. Crystal introduced the speaker and presenter, Nicole Kroese, who works for Likeable Local. The company’s goal is to help small and medium-sized businesses create, enhance, and manage their social media presence using their Likeable Hub.
The part of the webinar that most interested me was when Nicole spoke about the importance of connecting with your audience/customers. For example: listening and asking your audience their opinions about different products, approaches, advice, and any questions they may have will add to the trust and brand reliability of the company.
As part of the Eventbrite page, I completed the webinar with knowledge in:
- Understanding why social media marketing is important for your business
- Determining why customers follow you on social and how to get them to engage
- Creating a strategic social strategy that fits into your schedule
- Learning about social advertising and social customer service
Throughout the presentation, there was a contest via Twitter for participants to tweet live and whomever had the most tweets would win a prize of two books that have more information about the importance of using social media for marketing.
Townsquared is also hosting a few other webinar events:
- Better Business: Actionable SEO Wins that Grow Your Business
- August 12, 2015 9am PST
- Welcome Walkthrough
- August 13, 2015 8am PST (every second Thursday)
- Better Business: Get the Cheese – Qualifying and Applying for Government and Corporate Programs
- September, date TBA
To register: sign up at http://blog.townsqd.com/events
Overall, this was a great presentation and I was able to gain some knowledge on a very important part of the rapidly changing marketing industry.
- Jean-Georges'ABC Kitchen seeking Experienced Line Cooks (Flatiron) January 19, 2018We are seeking line cooks join our BOH Team at the James Beard Award-winning Jean-Georges restaurant located near Union Square with a seasonally-focused farm to table menu. Position Requirements include the following: -At least 1 year of related, s ...
- High End Salon looks for Receptionist/Event coordinator (Flatiron) January 18, 2018High end salon look for a receptionist to join the team. Requirements: Must have excellent communication and people skills Familiar with salon environment is a plus Will require to work on some weekends Event planning skills is a plus Please re ...
- HOST/PHONE ORDER PROFESSIONAL (Flatiron) January 18, 2018We are a growing restaurant group seeking a highly professional individual to manage the high volume of phone and catering orders that come to us during lunch and dinner hours. We have a highly dedicated staff and we are looking to add to it as our b ...
- P/T Doorman needed for Broadway Plaza Hotel-Flatiron area (Flatiron) January 18, 2018Broadway Plaza Hotel, located at 1155 Broadway (27th Street) is looking for a part-time Doorman for 4 days a week from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM from Friday-Monday. Must be well groomed, clean cut and neat in appearance. Must have good communciation and custom ...
- Dishwashers & Kitchen Helpers PM SHIFTS ONLY - Growth opportunities (Flatiron) January 18, 2018We are looking for motivated individuals who are seeking opportunities in a rapidly growing company. There are full/part time positions available with AM/PM shifts. We offer various positions with competitive rates and benefit programs. Individuals w ...
- Environmental Branding Project Designer (NYCGRAPHIC1801) (Flatiron) January 18, 2018Ware Malcomb is hiring an Environmental Branding Project Designer in our New York City office located in the Flatiron District. The Project Designer is responsible for designing and managing wayfinding, signage, informational display and environment ...
- Workplace Strategist (NYCINT1860) (Flatiron) January 18, 2018Ware Malcomb is hiring a Workplace Strategist in our New York City office located in the Flatiron District. Preferred candidates will have: -A minimum of 10 years' experience providing workplace strategy for corporate clients nationally. -Strong c ...
- Interior Design Production Coordinator (NYCINT1860) (Flatiron) January 18, 2018Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Production Coordinator in our New York, NY office located in the Flatiron district. This technical Interior Design Production Coordinators work on the production of construction documents on retail projects. ...