Webinar: “Creating a Successful Social Media Strategy”
- Flatironhot Contributor
- On July 22, 2015
Reported by Ameena Makhdoomi and the Flatiron Hot! News Editorial Staff
A webinar hosted by Townsquared and Nicole Kroese of Likeable Local happened earlier today at 9 am PST/ 12 pm EST. The presentation included a ton of great advice, including solutions for keeping and gaining clients using social media. The webinar was an hour long and was hosted by Townsquared and Crystal Coleman using a Zoom application for the conference among audiences from coast to coast. Crystal introduced the speaker and presenter, Nicole Kroese, who works for Likeable Local. The company’s goal is to help small and medium-sized businesses create, enhance, and manage their social media presence using their Likeable Hub.
The part of the webinar that most interested me was when Nicole spoke about the importance of connecting with your audience/customers. For example: listening and asking your audience their opinions about different products, approaches, advice, and any questions they may have will add to the trust and brand reliability of the company.
As part of the Eventbrite page, I completed the webinar with knowledge in:
- Understanding why social media marketing is important for your business
- Determining why customers follow you on social and how to get them to engage
- Creating a strategic social strategy that fits into your schedule
- Learning about social advertising and social customer service
Throughout the presentation, there was a contest via Twitter for participants to tweet live and whomever had the most tweets would win a prize of two books that have more information about the importance of using social media for marketing.
Townsquared is also hosting a few other webinar events:
- Better Business: Actionable SEO Wins that Grow Your Business
- August 12, 2015 9am PST
- Welcome Walkthrough
- August 13, 2015 8am PST (every second Thursday)
- Better Business: Get the Cheese – Qualifying and Applying for Government and Corporate Programs
- September, date TBA
To register: sign up at http://blog.townsqd.com/events
Overall, this was a great presentation and I was able to gain some knowledge on a very important part of the rapidly changing marketing industry.
- Pondicheri Restaurant Seeking Porter/Dishwasher! (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Pondicheri seeking hard-working PM full time porter/dishwasher asap. We are an all day contemporary Indian restaurant open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Stop by any time from 11am-8pm any day for an interview/trail or please e-mail to set up time wi […]
- Optician (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Full and or part time optician/ frame stylist for busy optical store. Full and or part time optical lab technician. Minimum of 5 years experience for both positions.
- HOSTS - Cote Korean Steakhouse hiring Hosts (Flatiron) July 22, 2017COTE KOREAN STEAKHOUSE A new restaurant offering a high-energy, high-quality, and HIGH-EXCITEMENT Guest experience in the Flatiron. We are seeking exceptional service professionals to join the Team. An Ideal candidate for Host is a person with : 1 […]
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre […]
- 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training - Work Exchange (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Are you looking for the flexibility to design the life that you want? We are now accepting applications for our 200Hr Teacher Training Program, at our studio located at 112 E 23rd Street Suite 200 between Park and Lexington Avenues. DATES: 4 week […]
- Seeking Housekeepers for NeueHouse Madison Square (Flatiron) July 21, 2017NeueHouse is hiring Housekeeping Attendants! About Our Company: NeueHouse is a private, membership-only, co-working space for entrepreneurial creatives. We combine the efficiency of an intelligently designed space with thoughtful service to create […]
- Beautiful fully equipped room for rent in Flatiron (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Hello all! I am looking for an esthetician/ massage therapist/ eyelash extension/ microblading/waxing technician to rent my newly renovated and fully decorated space in a Flatiron wellness center. The space is available for rent Sunday, Monday, Tues […]
- The NoMad - Receiver (Flatiron) July 21, 2017The NoMad , a casually elegant, Michelin-starred restaurant from Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara is looking for a Receiver to accept deliveries and maintain the kitchen's storage areas. The ideal candidate has a commitment to excellence and a desir […]