Stonefire Flatbread Shows Hot Offerings in Flatiron Public Plazas
- Tod Shapiro
- On August 6, 2015
Reported by the Flatiron Hot! News Editorial Staff
Stonefire Flatbreads took their turn in the Flatiron Public Plaza on a busy Thursday afternoon, and they made the most of their moment in the sun! Started by the Ajmera family, Stonefire Authentic Flatbreads keeps the traditional baking of naan without adding artificial preservatives. These delicious chips were not perfected overnight but had years of research to keep its authenticity and wholesomeness.
During the promotion in Flatiron Public Plaza,The Stonefire staff, fronting their colorful food truck touting their slogan “Endless Possibilities for 15 Minute Meals”, was out in force pitching the worthiness of their “tandoor-baked” flatbread delicacies, including sandwiches, pizzas, and other flatbread creations. Chef Marcel Vigneron was also there to cheer them on. They did their best to set the mood, with some adirondack chairs and tables all decked out, and signs featuring the best they have to offer. Included, as per usual for this locale, was a contest with a spinning flatbread pizza wheel of fortune as well as a contest with free servings provided for those willing to post to social media with pictures and videos of the day’s proceedings using the hashtags #stonefirenaan, #breadheads, and #stonefirefoodtruck. If you can’t make it out there today, check out our Flatiron Hot! News’ quickie video clip below, and look out for the bright orange Stonefire van in the neighborhood.
To find out more about Stonefire Authentic Flatbreads or to follow their food truck, go to their website!
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre […]
- 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training - Work Exchange (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Are you looking for the flexibility to design the life that you want? We are now accepting applications for our 200Hr Teacher Training Program, at our studio located at 112 E 23rd Street Suite 200 between Park and Lexington Avenues. DATES: 4 week […]
- Seeking Housekeepers for NeueHouse Madison Square (Flatiron) July 21, 2017NeueHouse is hiring Housekeeping Attendants! About Our Company: NeueHouse is a private, membership-only, co-working space for entrepreneurial creatives. We combine the efficiency of an intelligently designed space with thoughtful service to create […]
- Beautiful fully equipped room for rent in Flatiron (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Hello all! I am looking for an esthetician/ massage therapist/ eyelash extension/ microblading/waxing technician to rent my newly renovated and fully decorated space in a Flatiron wellness center. The space is available for rent Sunday, Monday, Tues […]
- The NoMad - Receiver (Flatiron) July 21, 2017The NoMad , a casually elegant, Michelin-starred restaurant from Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara is looking for a Receiver to accept deliveries and maintain the kitchen's storage areas. The ideal candidate has a commitment to excellence and a desir […]
- Modern British Restaurant THE CLOCKTOWER is Hiring FOOD RUNNERS! (Flatiron) July 21, 2017The Clocktower, from Stephen Starr and Chef Jason Atherton , is now hiring Food Runners / Kitchen Servers! We seek FOOD RUNNER candidates with: 1+ years of Kitchen Server / Food Runner experience in a reputable, well-regarded NYC restaurant; Abili […]
- HAIRSTYLIST/COLORIST (Flatiron) July 21, 2017We are looking for a stylist colorist who is very experienced and has an artistic flair. Minimum 7 years experience. Must be a meticulous colorist with knowledge of the latest trends. Must have had training in Precision Cutting. We are looking for […]
- Jean-Georges restaurant ABC Kitchen seeking Experienced Floor Manager (Flatiron) July 21, 2017