Sanpellegrino’s “Pop-Up” Orchard in Flatiron Public Plazas – Free Fruit Drinks & Bocci Tuesday & Wednesday!
- Tod Shapiro
- On August 25, 2015
Reported by the Flatiron Hot! News Staff
This week’s “can you top this” promotional extravaganza, right in our own Flatiron Public Plazas for all to enjoy, is brought to you by Sanpellegrino of Italy and their tasty and fruity carbonated drinks. Their latest Sanpellegrino Campaign (“Life Deliziosa”) features the Sanpellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages. On Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, Flatiron area denizens can partake of the well-known Sanpellegrino beverages (flavors include orange, lemon, lime, and grapefruit) at a “pop-up” citrus orchard and grove that appeared on Tuesday morning – no doubt to evoke the sunny Italian coastal climate that gives the product its name.
On a hot weekday stroll to work, the free cans of Sanpellegrino were being given out one to a customer and were quite welcome, alongside baskets of real oranges, lemons, and limes. It sure made for a refreshing break before you hit your desk at work! To drive home the point of the zesty fruity flavors, the people at Sanpellegrino had tables, faux-citrus trees, and plenty of signage plugging their products to catch a passerby’s attention on the way to work – but the highlight by far was a full-sized “bocci” court, complete with what appeared to be orange, lemon, and lime-themed bocci balls! Yes, this will take its place as one of the more memorable transformation of our beloved Flatiron Public Plazas – alongside the tennis court, basketball court, and who knows how many other off-beat vistas that have appeared on a moment’s notice in front of Mad Square Park and the Flatiron Building.
I understand after speaking with some of the staff that Tuesday evening will feature a potpourri of VIPs from 5 to 7 PM to learn from some top mixologists and bartenders how to mix exotic and tasty cocktails with your favorite Sanpellegrino – so make sure you get there at some point today or tomorrow and get your free drink, and experience the sight of a citrus grove right in the middle of the Flatiron District! Of course, if you can’t make it, check out this quick Flatiron Hot! News Video:
- Stock Manager at Whisk NYC (Flatiron) May 25, 2017ABOUT US: Whisk is an independently-owned kitchenware shop selling the best culinary tools a home or professional chef could ever want. From bakeware to barware, cookware to prepware, we have a wide assortment of tools that we adore and our customer […]
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) May 25, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre […]
- Shay & Ivy is hiring! (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Looking for an experienced busser/runner as well as a Maitre'D at Shay & Ivy, a thriving new restaurant in the Flatiron District. Bussers/runners -Barbacking experience a plus -Must be fluent in English **Please come in person for Open Call THIS […]
- Interior Design Job Captain (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Job Captain in our New York City office. The Interior Design Job Captain assists the Project Manager or Architect in the management of multiple interior architecture projects. Candidate must have: […]
- Environmental Graphic Designer (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Ware Malcomb is hiring an Environmental Graphic Designer in our New York City, NY office located in the Flat Iron district. Environmental Graphics Designers are responsible for designing and managing wayfinding, signage, informational display and en […]
- Interior Design Project Manager - Retail (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Project Manager, Retail in our New York City office! Project Managers manage the successful completion of multiple Interior Design projects while providing excellent client service and leadership and guidanc […]
- Cote a Fine Dining Restaurant is looking for AGM (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Cote, a fine dining restaurant in the Flatiron District is looking for an Assistant General Manager/ Events Coordinator to join the team. Requirements: - A minimum of 3+ years in fine dining - A minimum of 3 + years in a Management role - Impecca […]
- Fine Dining Restaurant is looking for General Manager (Flatiron) May 24, 2017New Fine Dining Restaurant in the Manhattan is looking for a General Manager to join the team. Requirements: - A minimum of 3+ years in fine dining - A minimum of 3 + years in a Management role - Impeccable Organizational Skills - Proficient in […]