5 of the Hottest Restaurants Near NYC Seminar Center: Flatiron & Chelsea
- Flatironhot Contributor
- On January 5, 2016
Reported by the Flatiron Hot! News Editorial Staff
When looking for an elite conference center to conduct business while in NYC, professionals continue to turn to NYC Seminar and Conference Center. They offer immaculate event spaces and meeting rooms, and they are located in one of the trendiest neighborhoods in Manhattan. When it’s time for conference guests to grab a bite to eat during their busy day, NYC Seminar and Conference Center recommends the following local restaurants:
- Hana Sushi: (211 7th Avenue between 22nd and 23rd Street – Phone 212-620-9950) People who are in the mood for some excellent Japanese cuisine and sushi will love Hana Sushi. When it is time for a lunch break from the conference, business professionals can take a short walk to this hip restaurant.
- AYZA Wine & Chocolate Bar: (11 W. 31st Street between 5th Ave & Broadway 929-382-2280) Anyone who is looking for something a little different will instantly fall in love with this Mediterranean restaurant. Enjoy delicious entrees in addition to delectable wine and gourmet chocolate.
- El Quijote: (226 W. 23rd Street between 7th and 8th Phone: 212-929-1855) Who could resist a tapas restaurant? For those who need to get their Spanish fix, El Quijote serves up the hottest tapas right by NYC Seminar and Conference Center.
- New York Burger Co.: (678 Ave of the Americas betweem 21st and 22nd St. Phone 212-229-1404) While New York is known for boasting flavors from all over the world, some people just need a juicy, American burger. There is nothing more quintessentially New York than this burger joint!
- Spice: (198 8th Avenue Phone: (212) 989-1116) New York is famous for having the most mouthwatering Asian cuisine around, and some Thai food from Spice will really hit the spot.
To learn about all the trendy restaurants near NYC Seminar and Conference Center, call them today at (646) 336-4409 for recommendations. Visit their website today, and follow them on Facebook for more information.
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre […]
- 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training - Work Exchange (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Are you looking for the flexibility to design the life that you want? We are now accepting applications for our 200Hr Teacher Training Program, at our studio located at 112 E 23rd Street Suite 200 between Park and Lexington Avenues. DATES: 4 week […]
- Seeking Housekeepers for NeueHouse Madison Square (Flatiron) July 21, 2017NeueHouse is hiring Housekeeping Attendants! About Our Company: NeueHouse is a private, membership-only, co-working space for entrepreneurial creatives. We combine the efficiency of an intelligently designed space with thoughtful service to create […]
- Beautiful fully equipped room for rent in Flatiron (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Hello all! I am looking for an esthetician/ massage therapist/ eyelash extension/ microblading/waxing technician to rent my newly renovated and fully decorated space in a Flatiron wellness center. The space is available for rent Sunday, Monday, Tues […]
- The NoMad - Receiver (Flatiron) July 21, 2017The NoMad , a casually elegant, Michelin-starred restaurant from Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara is looking for a Receiver to accept deliveries and maintain the kitchen's storage areas. The ideal candidate has a commitment to excellence and a desir […]
- Modern British Restaurant THE CLOCKTOWER is Hiring FOOD RUNNERS! (Flatiron) July 21, 2017The Clocktower, from Stephen Starr and Chef Jason Atherton , is now hiring Food Runners / Kitchen Servers! We seek FOOD RUNNER candidates with: 1+ years of Kitchen Server / Food Runner experience in a reputable, well-regarded NYC restaurant; Abili […]
- HAIRSTYLIST/COLORIST (Flatiron) July 21, 2017We are looking for a stylist colorist who is very experienced and has an artistic flair. Minimum 7 years experience. Must be a meticulous colorist with knowledge of the latest trends. Must have had training in Precision Cutting. We are looking for […]
- Jean-Georges restaurant ABC Kitchen seeking Experienced Floor Manager (Flatiron) July 21, 2017