Flatiron Chefs Take Over Madison Square Park for Culinary Cook-Fest
- Tod Shapiro
- On July 13, 2016
Reported by Tod Shapiro and Edited by the Flatiron Hot! News Editorial Staff
On Tuesday afternoon and evening, Madison Square Park was taken over by the best of the district’s culinary experts – namely the chefs that power Flatiron’s unmatched cornucopia of fine restaurants as part of the “Flatiron Chefs” extravaganza. One of a series of special events that the Madison Square Park Conservancy runs over the course of the year to help fund the park’s operations, this large event, with ticket prices of up to $300 dollars per head, consisted of each area eatery’s chef and his or her team setting up shop in a series of pavilions flanking the park’s southern end, complete with barbecue and cooking pits, and their best dishes available to the paying attendees. So, with one ticket, visitors could sample the best of the many choices that the area’s restaurants have to offer, and pick and choose to their heart’s content! I made my way there in late afternoon and the fenced-off area was packed with lovers of fine cuisine, making their way from booth to booth. Check out this Flatiron Hot! News video clip and pix to see what the extravaganza was all about, and get a feel for the scene without having to fork over $300!
- Pondicheri Restaurant Seeking Porter/Dishwasher! (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Pondicheri seeking hard-working PM full time porter/dishwasher asap. We are an all day contemporary Indian restaurant open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Stop by any time from 11am-8pm any day for an interview/trail or please e-mail to set up time wi […]
- Optician (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Full and or part time optician/ frame stylist for busy optical store. Full and or part time optical lab technician. Minimum of 5 years experience for both positions.
- HOSTS - Cote Korean Steakhouse hiring Hosts (Flatiron) July 22, 2017COTE KOREAN STEAKHOUSE A new restaurant offering a high-energy, high-quality, and HIGH-EXCITEMENT Guest experience in the Flatiron. We are seeking exceptional service professionals to join the Team. An Ideal candidate for Host is a person with : 1 […]
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre […]
- 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training - Work Exchange (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Are you looking for the flexibility to design the life that you want? We are now accepting applications for our 200Hr Teacher Training Program, at our studio located at 112 E 23rd Street Suite 200 between Park and Lexington Avenues. DATES: 4 week […]
- Seeking Housekeepers for NeueHouse Madison Square (Flatiron) July 21, 2017NeueHouse is hiring Housekeeping Attendants! About Our Company: NeueHouse is a private, membership-only, co-working space for entrepreneurial creatives. We combine the efficiency of an intelligently designed space with thoughtful service to create […]
- Beautiful fully equipped room for rent in Flatiron (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Hello all! I am looking for an esthetician/ massage therapist/ eyelash extension/ microblading/waxing technician to rent my newly renovated and fully decorated space in a Flatiron wellness center. The space is available for rent Sunday, Monday, Tues […]
- The NoMad - Receiver (Flatiron) July 21, 2017The NoMad , a casually elegant, Michelin-starred restaurant from Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara is looking for a Receiver to accept deliveries and maintain the kitchen's storage areas. The ideal candidate has a commitment to excellence and a desir […]