Mad Square Eats Back for 2016 – Lots of Choices for Lunch and Dinner Breaks in Flatiron!
- Tod Shapiro
- On September 22, 2016
Reported by Tod Shapiro for the Flatiron Hot! News
It’s that time of year again, and I’ve come to expect my fix of mouth-watering options for an occasional lunch or dinner break from my busy days at NYC Seminar Center. Mad Square Eats is back in the district once again with their plethora of booths featuring a multitude of dining options, including cuisines from all over the world, served up by some of NYC’s best restaurants and food entrepreneurs. You can find Mad Square Eats just north of the Flatiron Public Plazas at Worth Square, bordered by Fifth Avenue and Broadway and 24th and 26th Streets.
I strolled over there late one afternoon, and after checking out all the booths, ordered a gourmet melt sandwich from one of this year’s new vendors, Meltkraft, which I then made go down easy with a great domestic beer served up by the Cannibal Beer booth right across the way. After you order your treat, there is ample seating where you can people-watch and take in the sights and sounds in Madison Square Park. Click here to see the selection of dining options from Urban Space’s Mad Square Eats write-up, and check out our quick Flatiron Hot Video Clip of this year’s fun and delicious offerings. Eats this year will be going from September 10th through October 7th. NYCSCC patrons, you’ll want to take a short walk from the Conference Center and check it out!
- Shay & Ivy is hiring! (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Looking for an experienced busser/runner as well as a Maitre'D at Shay & Ivy, a thriving new restaurant in the Flatiron District. Bussers/runners -Barbacking experience a plus -Must be fluent in English **Please come in person for Open Call THIS […]
- Interior Design Job Captain (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Job Captain in our New York City office. The Interior Design Job Captain assists the Project Manager or Architect in the management of multiple interior architecture projects. Candidate must have: […]
- Environmental Graphic Designer (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Ware Malcomb is hiring an Environmental Graphic Designer in our New York City, NY office located in the Flat Iron district. Environmental Graphics Designers are responsible for designing and managing wayfinding, signage, informational display and en […]
- Interior Design Project Manager - Retail (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Project Manager, Retail in our New York City office! Project Managers manage the successful completion of multiple Interior Design projects while providing excellent client service and leadership and guidanc […]
- Cote a Fine Dining Restaurant is looking for AGM (Flatiron) May 24, 2017Cote, a fine dining restaurant in the Flatiron District is looking for an Assistant General Manager/ Events Coordinator to join the team. Requirements: - A minimum of 3+ years in fine dining - A minimum of 3 + years in a Management role - Impecca […]
- Fine Dining Restaurant is looking for General Manager (Flatiron) May 24, 2017New Fine Dining Restaurant in the Manhattan is looking for a General Manager to join the team. Requirements: - A minimum of 3+ years in fine dining - A minimum of 3 + years in a Management role - Impeccable Organizational Skills - Proficient in […]
- Server/Captain Extraordinaire is Wanted (Flatiron) May 24, 2017A Michelin Starred Restaurant Group is opening a new restaurant! This new restaurant will offer a high-energy, high-refinement, and HIGH-EXCITEMENT Guest experience in the Flatiron. We are seeking exceptional service professionals to join the Team. […]
- Summer Yoga Training - Work Exchange (Flatiron) May 24, 2017The services that yoga teachers provide are needed now more than ever! If you ever thought about teaching yoga or just wanted to deepen your practice, but could not find the time or the money, consider applying for our summer work study program at A […]