Mad Square Eats Back for 2016 – Lots of Choices for Lunch and Dinner Breaks in Flatiron!
- Tod Shapiro
- On September 22, 2016
Reported by Tod Shapiro for the Flatiron Hot! News
It’s that time of year again, and I’ve come to expect my fix of mouth-watering options for an occasional lunch or dinner break from my busy days at NYC Seminar Center. Mad Square Eats is back in the district once again with their plethora of booths featuring a multitude of dining options, including cuisines from all over the world, served up by some of NYC’s best restaurants and food entrepreneurs. You can find Mad Square Eats just north of the Flatiron Public Plazas at Worth Square, bordered by Fifth Avenue and Broadway and 24th and 26th Streets.
I strolled over there late one afternoon, and after checking out all the booths, ordered a gourmet melt sandwich from one of this year’s new vendors, Meltkraft, which I then made go down easy with a great domestic beer served up by the Cannibal Beer booth right across the way. After you order your treat, there is ample seating where you can people-watch and take in the sights and sounds in Madison Square Park. Click here to see the selection of dining options from Urban Space’s Mad Square Eats write-up, and check out our quick Flatiron Hot Video Clip of this year’s fun and delicious offerings. Eats this year will be going from September 10th through October 7th. NYCSCC patrons, you’ll want to take a short walk from the Conference Center and check it out!
- Metropolitan Property Group is looking for agents! Make 150k per year! (Flatiron) July 22, 2017Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents working with clients to rent, sell and buy the city's best apartments, co-ops and condos. We are one of the most aggressive brokerage houses in the city and are breaking company records. Curre […]
- 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training - Work Exchange (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Are you looking for the flexibility to design the life that you want? We are now accepting applications for our 200Hr Teacher Training Program, at our studio located at 112 E 23rd Street Suite 200 between Park and Lexington Avenues. DATES: 4 week […]
- Seeking Housekeepers for NeueHouse Madison Square (Flatiron) July 21, 2017NeueHouse is hiring Housekeeping Attendants! About Our Company: NeueHouse is a private, membership-only, co-working space for entrepreneurial creatives. We combine the efficiency of an intelligently designed space with thoughtful service to create […]
- Beautiful fully equipped room for rent in Flatiron (Flatiron) July 21, 2017Hello all! I am looking for an esthetician/ massage therapist/ eyelash extension/ microblading/waxing technician to rent my newly renovated and fully decorated space in a Flatiron wellness center. The space is available for rent Sunday, Monday, Tues […]
- The NoMad - Receiver (Flatiron) July 21, 2017The NoMad , a casually elegant, Michelin-starred restaurant from Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara is looking for a Receiver to accept deliveries and maintain the kitchen's storage areas. The ideal candidate has a commitment to excellence and a desir […]
- Modern British Restaurant THE CLOCKTOWER is Hiring FOOD RUNNERS! (Flatiron) July 21, 2017The Clocktower, from Stephen Starr and Chef Jason Atherton , is now hiring Food Runners / Kitchen Servers! We seek FOOD RUNNER candidates with: 1+ years of Kitchen Server / Food Runner experience in a reputable, well-regarded NYC restaurant; Abili […]
- HAIRSTYLIST/COLORIST (Flatiron) July 21, 2017We are looking for a stylist colorist who is very experienced and has an artistic flair. Minimum 7 years experience. Must be a meticulous colorist with knowledge of the latest trends. Must have had training in Precision Cutting. We are looking for […]
- Jean-Georges restaurant ABC Kitchen seeking Experienced Floor Manager (Flatiron) July 21, 2017